Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who Says Moscow Is Cold?


(Chanel Pre-Fall 2009 RTW)
These are my two favorites from Karl Lagerfeld's newest collection for Chanel. After 25 years with the design house, he still manages to come up with something even more outrageous. Taking inspiration from Russian society and mixing a bit of Parisian flair, he created winter fantasia and I could not be more in love. The empress head pieces might be a bit much for everyday wear but, these red leather pants are certainly not. And how about that fur muff? I need that. And, I have not even touched on the gold and fur boots. I mean really. They are outstanding. I love this sweater dress outfitted with the skyline of Moscow mixed with the orange scarf and gold shimmer tights (which I am getting a pair of ASAP). All in all, in my next life maybe I should come back as a oligarchette and do a riduculous amount of spending on Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment