Thursday, February 5, 2009

Absolutely Alessandro



(Alessandro Dell'Acqua Spring 2009 RTW)
I have an intense love for this designer. Hailing from Milan in all his fabulousness, Alessandro made me very happy with this Spring Collection. Granted, it is a bit puzzling to find the commonality between the pieces. But, who needs that when he creates such one-of-kind looks. Of course you can say he had a little bit of Pocahontas influence, which we all know is one of my favorites. I am feeling I could be super posh and wear this around the house while sitting by the fire with a fur coverlet. No? Or, I could channel Kate Moss and sport this while out and about in London town. Either way, this silk pajama motif with the chunky sweater and boots is demurely sexy and once again a bit boho chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment