Friday, February 6, 2009

What A Girl Wants








(Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2009 RTW)


Lauren, this post is for you my love. And, you were so right! This collection is what I want to wear everyday. It was so hard to even pick my favorites. Honestly, I should have just put every single runway look on my blog. But, here is a little taste for ya! So, the lace up suede boots are so happening in my closet. I am in love with the color palette of gray, black, navy, and purple. I am always a big fan of navy and black, then you add the touch of gold jersey and sequins...it is just all too fabulous. Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough have created what all us cool chicks want to wear when out on the scene. The purple dress is perfect for the party circuit. Now on to the layering. So sexy casual it is with the yummy leather colored gloves mixed in. I might have to go ahead and declare that this could be my favorite Pre-Fall Collection yet.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would love it! Seriously though, give all of it to me now!!!!

    ReplyDelete