Monday, February 2, 2009

There Is Only One


(Pic 1- sweater: TSE, boots: Manolo Blahnik, coat: vintage shearling, bag: sequin fabulousness)
(Pic 2- dress: Balenciaga, coat: Christian LaCroix, shoes: Christian Louboutin)
I figured while I was at it, I might as well go ahead and let my precious baby blog lose it's virginity with a little bit of Sex and the City. Season 6 was my fave when it comes to Carrie's wardrobe. I remember watching her walk down the streets of Paris on dreary, rainy days in the most fabulous ensembles I could imagine. She was the dazzling heart to the lonely city. These two pics might be my favorite outfits of the entire season. I can't believe I even just said that because there are so many but, if I was held at gunpoint and forced to choose, these are it.

No comments:

Post a Comment