Monday, March 23, 2009

Wish Granted




(Matthew Williamson for H&M Spring 2009)

Many thanks to our little New Yorker, Lauren, for this fab tip! My dreams are coming true because Matthew Williamson has just designed a capsule collection for H&M that will be hitting the store on April 23. We all know my slight obsession with the designer and now I can maybe actually afford a piece! I am so getting this bright blue blazer with hot pink detailing and the leather bomber is superb. Lauren, Jac and I are going to need you to pick up a few things for us!

“I wanted to create an urban collection with my brand’s typical patterns and forms. It has been fascinating to search through the archives and select the most iconic garments, and then recast them for H & M.”
- Matthew Williamson

Sometimes it just doesn't get any better...

1 comment:

  1. Lauren if you are taking orders I will take the maxi dress with fries:)

    ReplyDelete