Thursday, March 5, 2009

Doin It Well


(Me- shorts: Wayne, tshirt: James Perse, tights: American Apparel, jacket: Alexander Wang,scarf: Gap, head piece: borrow from Cassie. Location: Our Closet)
I borrowed this fab head piece from Cassie when we were in New York. Thank God Jac and I picked up a new great line that makes festive pieces such as this. I decided this might be a good look for last Wednesday. So, I rocked it out hard and danced, danced. I know, I know, the infamous pink scarf. Spring is coming soon and I promise to stop sporting it all the time. I am so in love with this Alexander Wang crop jacket. It has a Chanel touch with a little bit of edge in the treated patented trim. I think I am on the phone with Jason. Have no clue what the hell I am thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment