Monday, March 30, 2009

Pierre Please





(Pierre Hardy Spring/Summer 2009)

Making his name designing for Dior and Balenciaga, Pierre Hardy is now making it all on his own. I must say that his effort has gone a long way. These are my four favs from his new collection. I could not pick just one, as usual. The roping is uber sexy and would be quite the look for a day on the boat. The gold pair I would probably never take off and wear way too often. They remind me of my first pair of Louboutins. I bought them at Saks in NYC and they were these fabulous pair of cork 5 inch heels, with gold fleck. To die for and I wore those poor things out. Nothing that a little TLC at the shoe doc couldn't fix! Thank God! Anyways, back to how in love I am in with everything this man is doing. Thanks Cassie for the 1:00 a.m. fashion tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment