Friday, September 25, 2009

Street Savvy

(Giavonna before the Armani show, Milano. The Sartorialist)
The Sartorialist is one of my top five fashion blogs. Making it on this site is a huge honor in the world of fashion and one of my dreams in life. Needless to say, I browse about 5 times a day. This morning I was blown away by this picture of Giovanna. It struck me in such a way, that I am having a hard time explaining what it is that I love so much. I think it may just be the entire thing all together. From the perfect touch of red in the clutch to the bubble skirt to the statement necklace to the perfect backdrop and "toe in pose" on a motorcycle, I just want to be there with her. Wonder what she is typing on her Ipod? Something like..."Oh! What I'm I doing? Just being fabulous outside the Armani show, lounging on my bike in my heels". I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment