Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fashion Toast Knock Off



(Dress: Camilla and Marc Spring 2011, boots: Fendi)
Jac and I just got back from Fashion Week in NYC, which is why I haven't blogged in a couple. We managed to fit in a few showroom appointments in between shows, eating, and shopping. Thank God we did because this yummy LBD I am sporting in this pic was given to me on loan for the Marchesa show from Camilla and Marc's new Spring line. No worries, I ordered one for myself. Thank you Jefferey for your trust in my ability to not ruin the dress before returning. Marchesa show was ridiculous and the Moet was a lovely touch. After the show Jac decided we should have a mini photo shoot around the city. These are a few of the shots she took. Rumi makes it look so easy on FashionToast. PS...not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment