Wednesday, July 6, 2011

White is the New Black...But, Black is still Black



Isabel Marant Fall 2011 RTW images via style.com


For the past several seasons, I have switched gears and generally have become obsessed with Isabel Marant and everything she creates. Maybe it's my never dying desire to hail from the 70's and my need to constantly be in leather, fringe, and the new trend Navajo. Either way, Marant is hitting the mark with her new Fall RTW. While I agree that white has made a major comeback, I can't quite come to grips that it is the new black. Black is black and never leaves or comes back. It simply is. One of the reasons it is my favorite color. For fall, the collection screamed native cowgirl. The oversize sweaters, fur, and those fabulous fringe boots are making me swoon. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get my hands on a pair.



No comments:

Post a Comment