Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Murky Indeed

standard side pose the sisters breaking it down
street strut

posing


(me: Jacket- Style Stalker, skirt- Zara, tank- C&C, tights- DKNY, shoes- Louboutin, purse- Chanel. Jac: pants- Current Elliot, jacket- Zara, top- Alexander Wang, shoes- Rose Gold, purse- vintage Chanel)


Had to blog the party pics and mini photo shoot pics we had on Saturday. We descended upon The Bubble Lounge at midnight after a yummy dinner at David Burke's Townhouse and a quick cocktail at The Soho Grand Hotel. The Bubble Lounge is one of my fav spots in the city. Everyone is so happy there because the only beverage on the menu is champagne. With more than 500 bubbles to choose from, I can say I was in my version of heaven. Don't even get me started on the chocolate chip cookies served rare, medium, or well done. Yes, I am serious. Somehow we ended up shutting the place down and dancing till 4am. Murky hour indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment