Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lamas and Texas




(top: KnitWit, vest: vintage, skirt: Erin Kleinberg, tights: American Apparel, shoes: Dolce Vita)
Told you I had new material! These pics were taken on Friday night in Austin. Downtown was totally fabulous and this bar I loved because they had so many different persuasions of velvet seating. Ummm, yes. These are my new shoes I picked up while in NYC at Saks. I didn't allow myself to go to the 8th floor so, instead I headed to the 4th floor and tried to be economical. Not really my cup of tea, but I love these wedges! The lama vest is a recent fun purchase I picked up at an event we did. It goes great with everything and I have been wearing it for about 5 days straight now. Texas was not quite ready for the look, but I personally thought it was a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment