Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From Black to Seeing Blue
























(trench: Burberry, jeans: JBrand, shirt: Gap, shoes: TopShop)
I don't know for what particular reason, but today I decided to exist all in the color blue. Usually it's all black or a persausion of black mixed with gray. These are my new JBrand's I just picked up and the TopShop boots have for sure not had enough action since I purchased them. The trench I was lucky enought to find for a great deal at The Breaker's while on vacay with JacJac. One of those things that was just meant to be. So...I started from top and went to bottom of this get-up. Of course, I had to include a pic of my arm candy. Accessories are essential to any look. For now it's blue, tomorrow possibly back to black.






No comments:

Post a Comment