Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Thanks and Reminiscing...

Jacqueline here...
There is nothing I love more than taking off for a fabulous weekend in NYC…and now…thanks to my bestie Lauren for enrolling in FIT and becoming an official resident…I have a more fabulous excuse to frequent the big city as ever! (Forget that my job takes me there 4 times a year…friends in the city are the best kind) Pic above reflects the last getaway…security outside the door…do not worry! They were only coming to let us into our other room across the hall in order to get an Alexander Wang jaket for Cassie to wear to dinner! I mean…you can’t wear anything to Chloe...Even hotel security understood a fashion crisis was not to be ignored... Booked my June trip last night! See you bitches soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment