Monday, April 13, 2009

The Boots Are Making It To Spring


(Makers Saturday night, Natalie, Tonya, Jamie, Me- top: Victoria Secret, boots: Fendi, purse: Chanel, shorts: MCQ by Alexander McQueen, hat: Tracy Watts New York)

So I have decided that the Fendi boots are going to have to be an all year round type of thing. They are just too yummy to put away ever. Decided to throw them on with these jeans I just cut into shorts. I am digging it for sure. And the hat you ask? I am in love with! The girls at Peacock traded this fab hat with me and Jac for an Elizabeth and James top, that is to die for BTW. I have been after this hat for a few weeks now and I have a feeling it might be to Spring what the pink scarf was to winter. It is a lover situation. Girls in the pic are a trip and a half! Love going out and seeing their crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment